Friday, May 31, 2013

Lion in Action..

Lion in Action.. Here is what Ludovica, from Italy one of our volunteers from the Victoria Falls Lion project had to say about her stay at the project. "Another glorious day has arisen in the African bushes. Nature and people live in harmony here and the African Impact project takes place every day where man and lions try to understand each other. I do not think I am able to be able to describe all the emotions, joy and feelings while walking, playing or just watching the lions. Thembile has got my heart more than the others. Her spirit makes me feel free, her groupiness makes me feel closer to her and her look is devoid of any meanness, although she is a lion. The people, the staff, the handlers, are ALL, fantastic, friendly and love what they do. The food is great and all is wonderful. In Shona they say “Denga” for heaven and I have found it right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment