Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Sea Horse , Fantasy Fairies, a Whimsical Angel

Fairies and sea horse come take me away. I value their magic. I say desires I thank exclusive angels I turn up all my old figures smile sometimes cry I believe. Everyone has a story to tell prison dresses felt rainbow that came after the rain fall I assistance my own and pay interest to yours. I look for out my songs listen to silent when needed. I place a hurdle around my lawn my lawn that is me. I let in what will cause my lawn to make. I think of of the times I failed saw wilted stones tossed them into a lake skipped time skipped me. Gentle blossoms yell. They keep a delicate fragrance they dance when the wind is right. I prepare them with a keep and relaxing wires I keep out for their qualified sighs. Sometimes I cannot diving in this sea close the wrong gateways open the right ones decipher my value here and yet I pay interest to those blossoms panting. I make about fairies whimsical angels musicians of the middle I post their pictures excellent. I wish that I can still accomplish them later when later comes. I get fed up with enjoying of dead robins and yet I cannot help but run to their preserve. I encounter their last respiration hold their success and my own I can only sigh at theirs. I cry for them. I drawn a sea horse. I will set up it and it will take me home. I will gather all the blossoms and dead robins in the lawn. All the angels and fairies will meet me past that last superstar no time swelling. I will protect up accidents with ribbons and bows and we will keep them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment